DOESN’T IT ALL SOUND BETTER IN ENGLISH? SERIES (1-6)

INNER THOUGHTS | Voice over

I don’t understand why, but my thoughts are mostly pu tinto words by a male voice over. It’s not Morgan Freeman’s voice, but I also can’t pin point from which movie I got it from.

The thuth is it should at least be voiced over by Lake Bell, but maybe she hadn’t been in business at the time my mind auditioned for.

My mind is usually a mess. A pretty little big mess. Unless, of course, my thoughts are word out in english. Because, after all, doesn’t it all soun better in english?

DOESN’T IT ALL SOUND BETTER IN ENGLISH? SERIES #1 / 18/11/21

 

LETTERS TO MY DEAD ONES | identation marks

Each word I write is part of a long felt letter throught which I try to talk to my dead loved ones.

The dead, My mother, my father, my brother, and all the ghosts in between

I try to make sense of how I miss you in so many diferente ways and

And of the strangeness of getting familiar to your absence

I used to wish i could still write my day with you

Now I realize i do

You’re my identation marks

DOESN’T IT ALL SOUND BETTER IN ENGLISH? SERIES #2 / 23/11/21

 

GHOSTING | The art of vanishing

we don't hold the cards to our lives, not really

but we wish and we make foolish attempts

to pretend any king of control

we became spectruns to others

but mostly we go through our lives

without living them

DOESN’T IT ALL SOUND BETTER IN ENGLISH? SERIES #3 / 29/11/21

 

OBSESSING | An escaping game

Every time I obsess over something and dwell so much on it I wonder what i’m running from

Obsession is an escaping game

From what fear? Love, loneliness or the two faced coin they are?

My obsessions are a wall and an excuse to avoid confronting

Myself, my future, my most inner hopes

DOESN’T IT ALL SOUND BETTER IN ENGLISH? SERIES #4 / …/12/21

 

OBLIVION| or my future me?

Reason says your memory will entangle

with the long and future memories of all my loved ones

but not today, not as tears befall

for as the present unfolds

i wish oblivion would wash you away

but, who would my future me be, without the memory of you?

DOESN’T IT ALL SOUND BETTER IN ENGLISH? SERIES #5 / 13/12/21

 

FICTION | All stories are true

Fiction is just another word for the alternative universes inside my head

The one’s I live by when silently I watch life go by

I have inside me thousands of lives you’ll never grasp

But I live, I experience, I feel all of them

It’s me, myself, my demons and my angels

And all you see is my absent look

Maybe one day, I won’t return

DOESN’T IT ALL SOUND BETTER IN ENGLISH? SERIES #6 / 20/12/21


Comentários